As has often been seen in both business and government in recent years, securing your data is a core component of any mission critical operations. Failure to do so can be catastrophic to an enterprise or governmental organization, and unfortunately, many have suffered the consequences of security breaches in recent years.
ByteGrid also understands that physical security is a foundational element of your organization’s growing compliance requirements . Necessary certifications cannot be earned without a focus on data center access. Best practices in physical security provide the necessary building blocks for your compliance success.
Logical security starts with a foundation of physical security, with a non-stop focus on controlling and monitoring access to our facility and your infrastructure. ByteGrid continues to both follow and initiate industry best practices in highly secure environments. Our security protocols include:
- 24/7/365 professional security officers on premises
- State-of-the-art video surveillance feeds monitored and recorded.
- Full key-card access security system.
- Frequent foot patrols.
- Multiple layers of protection (exterior entrance, facility entrance, sign in, ID check, key in, key out, sign out).
- Ongoing interaction with government, law enforcement, and security organizations to ensure timely adoption of best practices and strict, new protocols.
ByteGrid’s security management and personnel work with you on an ongoing basis to insure the integrity of your data center operations. High-level security protocols support compliance and the integrity of your data.
We welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your data center security requirements and how ByteGrid can help you achieve your security and compliance goals.